A milkshake is a healthy recipe. Very easy to make within 5 minutes with high nutrients such as Potassium, Calcium, Vitamin C and Fibre for digestion. Let’s know how to make this simple Oreo Banana Smoothie.
- 1 Frozen banana
- 2-3 Oreo biscuits
- 2/3 cup Fat free milk (or any milk)
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, crushed Oreos for garnish, ice cubes (optional)
- In a blender add Oreos, frozen banana pieces, milk and vanilla extract and ice cubes.
- Finely blend them for 1 min or until all the ingredients are combined fully and a smooth texture is achieved.
- Now take out and dress the smoothie with crushed Oreos, and whipped cream. Enjoy!