Here comes our Sweet Potato Donut recipe! Yes, you heard it right guys!
These days everyone wants to eat good food. Who doesn’t want be fit and fab. Right? Now let’s jump in to know a fun way to treat yourself with home comfort food.
- 2 potatoes or sweet potato mashed (boiled)
- 1 cup quick oats (or bread crumbs)
- 1 egg
- Parsley or micro greens or coriander (finely chopped)
- Ginger and garlic paste (1 table spoon each)
- 1 medium sized onion (finely chopped).
- Mix all the ingredients together except egg, bread crumbs and oil. Meanwhile, Put another pan add oil and heat it for shallow fry.
- After thoroughly mixing all ingredients, make flat circles with your mixture.
- Immerse these circles in finely beaten egg.
- Dip these circles in the bread crumbs.
- Make a hole in the middle of circle as we see for donut.
- Shallow fry in medium flame in the heated oil to golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Now, ground sugar and cinnamon in a blender.
- Roll doughnuts in cinnamon-sugar while warm.
- Enjoy the sweet treat!
- Use fat free oats instead of bread crumbs for a gluten free donut
- Use red sweet potato as it is highly rich in fibre.
- You can store these in refrigerator for further use.