As the easy to go appetizer in parties or potluck, cutlets are one of the Indian dish everybody finds. Pumpkin and raw banana cutlet is an easy and healthy, fun loving snack from elders to kids with lot of nutrients. Pumpkin is avoided in many dishes due to its bland taste but by adding raw banana its very tasty to eat with green chutney.
- 1 raw banana chopped
- 1 cup boiled pumpkin pieces
- 1 tbsp cumin seed powder
- 1 tbsp curry powder or red chili powder
- 1/2 lime juice or amchur powder
- salt as per taste
- chopped coriander leaves
- 1/2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Take a medium sized bowl, mash the banana and pumpkin together.
- Add the cumin seeds, curry powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste, amchur powder, coriander leaves and mix them well.
- Using your hands, make small balls out of the mixture and flatten them by pressing to form cutlets shape.
- Take a non stick pan, add ghee to it to cook cutlets on a low-medium flame. Flip it both sides to cook.
- Once, the cutlet appears golden brown turn off the flame.
- Serve with any chutney of your choice.