Who doesn’t love cake? A chocolate cake and more over if it can be made in one minute? This is fast and easy one minute chocolate cake recipe for the all the working moms out there. You can bake it with or without an oven. Let’s start this easy chocolate cake.
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 16 tbsp powdered sugar (preferably brown sugar)
- 8 tbsp curd
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 16 tbsp flour (oats or white flour)
- ½ tbsp baking powder
- 8 tbsp chocolate (chopped)
- 4 tbsp of almond milk (or any milk), ½ tbsp. pure vanilla extract.
- Now, stir the ingredients of mixture 1 and mixture 2 (except milk) in separate bowls.
- After mixing very thoroughly, transfer both mixtures to another bowl add the milk quantity.
- Mix well. Transfer to a little dish or tea cups or coffee mugs by filling 3/4 th of the cup.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on the top.
- Bake at 180C for 12 minutes in a preheated oven (or) Microwave for 1 minute if you don’t have an oven (or) Bake the mix in a cake baking vessel or any vessel with soil or salt at the base by cooking on high flame for eight minutes.
- Check if it’s done by inserting and pulling out a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, then the cake is ready. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts for One minute Chocolate Cake:
Calories: 180 with oil, or 124 without Fats: 8g with oil, or 1.5g without oil Carbs: 28g Sugar: 8g Protein: 5.5g Iron: 12%
If you like this, don’t forget to check out our other recipes.