When we are so busy with our schedules you want to try something very quick and healthy. These healthy NO bake oat cookies are easy to make as well. Even for kids oats help prevent asthma. So say bye bye to chocolates,gummy bears let us give a try to the no bake recipe.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup flavored Raisins
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 5 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- In a vessel pour milk, add cocoa powder, sugar, and butter.
- Cook up to 2 mins until the texture is smooth. Keep stirring over medium heat.
- Now remove from heat. Add oats, peanut butter and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Set it rest until its hard.
Start timing when mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies. If you boil too long the cookies will be dry and crumbly. If you don’t boil long enough, the cookies won’t form proper.
If you like this, don’t forget to check out our other recipes.