The Mango Kulfi has the flavor of mango and harmonious amalgamation of milk and goodness of ice cream is sure a great treat for kids in summer. This mango kulfi is just about perfect with no cook and no boil. This mango kulfi recipe makes the most creamiest kulfi ever with half the efforts, because normal kulfi takes about 1 hour cook time.
- 1/2 tin Condensed Milk
- 200 ml Heavy Cream
- 1.5 cup Fresh Mango Puree
- 1/2 tbsp Cardamom powder
- A pinch of Saffron
- 2 tbsp Chopped nuts
- Blend condensed milk, heavy cream, mango puree, cardamom powder, saffron in a blender until smooth.
- Transfer mango kulfi mixture into kulfi molds or plastic cups.
- Cover each with almunium foil and place in a freezer. Once mango kulfi is little set (can take around one and half hour), take them out of freezer and stick an ice cream stick in each mold. Freeze them in refrigerator until set, preferably over night.
- Run a knife around the edges of mango kulfi to de-mold. You may dip the molds in warm water for a few seconds and gently pull the mango kulfis to de-mold.
- Garnish with nuts and serve!
- You can add milk maid instead of condensed milk. You can also add more cold milk to reduce the amount of cream if you are diet conscious.
- We are not adding sugar as condensed milk contains sugar.
- The consistency of mango kulfi should be milkshake.
- You can add banana, straw berry, chocolate instead of mango and try them. If you are using chocolate flavor add melted chocolate to it.