Who knew drinking two smoothies per day could bring so many changes in the body? So, don’t waste any time and let’s jump in to see how to make a Healthy Banana Blueberry smoothie.
- 1 ripened or frozen banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 cup blueberries
- Place all the ingredients into a high speed blender and blend till smooth consistency is achieved.
- If it’s too thick, add a tablespoon of almond milk at a time until smoothie reaches your desired consistency.
- Use unsweetened almond milk and avoid adding any sweetener or ice cubes.
- If you don’t have blue berries add on any fruit. Make it, enjoy it.
If you like this, don’t forget to check out our other recipes.