The strawberry cookies are a treat for kids. And adults also love strawberries and chocolate. This is an easy recipe if you have strawberry mix or if you don’t have it, you can make using flour. So, let’s jump in and start making these crunchy strawberry white chocolate cookies.
Only if you don’t have strawberry cake mix use.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened or ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 cups white chocolate.
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix together mixture 1 in a small bowl. Skip this step if you have the strawberry cake mix.
- Now, in a large bowl combine all the ingredients of mixture 2 ingredients by adding eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Now gradually beat in flour mixture into this bowl. Stir in strawberries (only if you are not using strawberry cake mix) and white chocolate chips.
- Drop a rounded tablespoon of the mix onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-12 min. Let them cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
If you like this, don’t forget to check out our other recipes.