Berry Bread Pudding is a MACRO BALANCED MEAL with low calorie count. It’s easy and fast to prepare this dessert. Let’s jump right into this tasty recipe.
- Berries such as black berry, straw berry, rasp berry or blue berry
- Yogurt (possibly Greek one)
- ½ cup of milk (fat free)
- 2 eggs
- 4g stevia (or brown sugar)
- 1 tsp cinnamon & powdered sugar for dusting.
- Whisk together two whole eggs, ½ cup fat free milk (if u have or go for
whole milk), 4g stevia and 1 table spoon cinnamon.
- Now, cut the required number of bread slices into squares or cubed.
- Next take a oven proof baking dish lined with non-stick cooking spray
- Take the scrambled egg mix, pour it in the baking dish and press the bread to absorb the mix.
- Add one cup mixed berries and press them into bread.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 20 min at 350F
- Uncover the foil and bake for 10 more min at 350F.
- Cool it, add the powdered sugar and enjoy guilt free meal.
- Protein: non-fat Greek yogurt, fat free milk – 29g
- Carbs: bread, berries – 44g
- Fats: egg yolk – 7g
- Calories – 355