No bake 5-minute energy balls are an instant evening snack which gives you much energy as they are loaded with nutritious ingredients. If you are a person who has to grab a snack for every few hours this one can help you to avoid junk food for instant for 4 p.m. hunger pangs! So, let’s jump in to see how to make these high protein energy bites in 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 150g chocolate whey
- 200ml skimmed milk/almond milk/coconut milk
- 10g roasted pumpkin seeds
- 10g chopped almonds (avoid if you are using almond milk)
- 150g seedless dates
- 50g shredded coconut
- Take a blender, pour milk, add dates and finely blend them together.
- Transfer the paste into a mixing bowl of a food processor.
- Add oats, almonds, chocolate whey and pumpkin seeds to the bowl.
- Pulse them together until well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a tray and refrigerate for at least 1 or 2 hours.
- Take the refrigerated mixture to make balls from the dough by using cookie spoon or hands of medium size (45 g). You get around 15 energy balls from this mixture.
- In a plate, dip in the shredded coconut and roll into balls.
- Transfer the energy bites into air tight container and store in refrigerator.
- If you don’t have coconut powder, go for sesame seeds.
- Add on chia seeds or watermelon seeds if you are willing to go high protein and healthy.
- Can be made gluten free by using gluten free oats. Mostly refined sugar free.